On behalf of one of our clients, we are searching for a Tender and Contracts Manager
Responsible for incoming Requests for Information ( RFI) & Invitation to Tender ( ITT) from Operator companies.
- Review of ITT`s, prepare for internal "Kick-Off" meeting, distribute work tasks to Internal dept.`s/ Lawyer companies/ Head Quarter etc. according to ITT instructions.
- Follow-up against internal dept.`s etc. within agreed time schedules, and complete "Tender submission" package to Operator companies.
- Review & evaluate ITT`s rig contract terms & conditions, and coordinate responses from all internal dept.`s etc.. into a common "Qualification log" to the Tender.
- Be the "point of contact" for the Operator companies through the tender processes.
- Arrange Contract handover to Operations" meetings based upon contract awards from Operator companies.
- Participate in tender negotiation meetings as required.
Rig Market Analysis : Follow-up work as required.
Update "Weekly marketing meeting" reports and "Rig availability charts".
Follow-up dialogue with insurance underwriters in connection with tender processes & renewal of policies etc.
Participate in Client ( Operator) meetings as required.
Contract administration : Support function to internal dept.`s for interpretation of terms & conditions etc.
Support in day to day business in Market & Contracts dept.
Fluent in both Norwegian and English, oral and written.