On behalf of one of our customers we are looking for an HR Advisor to complement the team
We can offer a dynamic work environment with great opportunities for growth and development.
You are a passionate, high-energy individual with a strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to connect with managers and employees at all levels of the organization.
The scope of this role is both operational front-line HR support to dedicated departments, as well as development and implementation of policies and practices across the business. You will be required to provide HR advice on a wide range of issues such as employment conditions, industrial relations, performance management, process and polices.
- Manage recruitment processes from a-z for assigned departments.
- Manage and follow-up of the induction process, suggest and implement improvements.
- Own the data accuracy and processing of HR transactions for assigned departments.
- Advice and coach Managers on employee-related matters and offer support on key areas of employee capability development and performance management.
- Development and / or implementation of various HR programs, policies and practices, with a special focus on GDPR, Employee Guide and Management System.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Maintain knowledge of current legislation and market trends.
- Follow up of overtime according to legislative rules.
- Work collaboratively with the HR teams locally and globally to continuously improve service delivery to the business.
- Maintains knowledge of current legislation, market trends and best practices; researches and recommends changes to policy as needed.
- Participate or manage Ad hoc projects according to business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience within HR.
- Strong communications skills in both Norwegian and English, including written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fully functional in all MS Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience with HRIS.
- Interpersonal:Builds appropriate, constructive and effective business relationships throughout the organization; uses diplomacy and tact; is approachable; communicates clearly, accurately, and consistently both verbally and in written matters. Employs the principles of active listening and encourages feedback from others.
- Action Orientation: Achieves results set by self and others, meets timelines, pushes to achieve stretch goals, and demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and tenacity. Breaks down work into executable tasks.
- Intellectual Capacity: Deals with new concepts and complexity comfortably. Examines problems carefully and thoroughly and understands their interdependencies. Can pull information and ideas from many sources and see the importance of many factors.
Long term assignement.
Please send your cv and application to email@example.com and mark it "Senior HR Advisor"