Senior Contracts & Category Professional - Digital & IT Contracts
The future will require smarter and more efficient solutions for our business. We need competent people to digitize the E&P value chain, from exploration to abandonment, by building the benchmark E&P company together with our suppliers.
We are already recognized as a front runner within digitalization and are now recruiting talent that can help us reach our goal of becoming the leading E&P company. We are far from having all the answers - and this is why we need you!
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Contract & Category Professional with passion for digitalization, contractual matters, continuous improvement and supplier management. In this role, you will work closely with the company`s digital unit and relevant Contract Accountable Managers to manage and improve an assigned part of our digital contract portfolio, comprising both digital project development and IT-software contracts.
As a Senior Contracts & Category Professional, you will play a vital role in optimizing our contract portfolio, driving sourcing projects, and building effective and valuable supplier relationships. With deliverables stretching across the whole contract management spectrum, you will get the chance to practice and develop your supply chain competence further.
Work location: Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim
• Contract Portfolio Management: Be the single point of contact for, and manage a digital contract portfolio, execute terminations, amendments and renewals.
• Supplier Relationship Management: Lead the commercial dialog and monitor performance, develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and strategic partners
• Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, business representatives and the SCM Digital & Indirect team to secure alignment on initiatives and compliance with the company`s governing principles.
• Procurement Management: Lead sourcing initiatives through all steps of the procurement process, from development of procurement strategies, via RfXs, to negotiation and contracting.
You are a good match for this role if you:
• Possess Relevant Experience: You have a track record in contracts and category management within Digital Categories
• Demonstrate Strong Commercial Skills: Your negotiation skills and commercial mindset enables you to secure favorable terms and deliver value to the organization.
• Excel in Cross-Functional Collaboration: You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate and work with stakeholders across different layers of the organization.
• Show Problem-Solving Ability: You approach challenges with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset, finding creative ways to overcome obstacles and utilize opportunities.
• Work Independently with Accountability: You can autonomously drive progress and ensure the quality of your work, taking ownership to your tasks and responsibility.
Please send your cv and application to firstname.lastname@example.org