On behalf of one of our customers we are looking for an experienced Project Manager
On behalf of one of our customers we are looking for an experienced Project Manager.
- To manage and control all work in assigned project(s) in accordance with external and internal requirements and agreements.
- To manage and control project progress (technical, schedule and costs).
- To manage the approved budget, the approved overall schedule, the specified performances of installations, and the quality and the safety of installations.
- To facilitate the use of sustainable execution methods in the projects.
- To contribute to continuous improvement in the organization using Blueday Technology’s system for reporting of incidents.
- HSE and Quality responsibility in project.
- To manage and control all work in assigned project(s) during sales, detailed engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning phases in accordance with internal and external requirements
- To be responsible for the overall performance of the systems, equipment deliveries and overall installations.
- To control project progress (technical, schedule and costs).
- To supervise, monitor and report all activities performed by the project team including partners, vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure that the management system in the project is always up to date, appropriate and sufficient for the tasks performed by the project, including that the requirements of the client, together with any other specific requirements, are identified and included.
- Lead and develop the project members to become a functional, efficient and interconnected team that are capable of solving their tasks in accordance with the need of the project.
- To ensure that the work in the projects, with partners, subcontractors and suppliers are planned and implemented in accordance with relevant HSE requirements.
- To ensure that the work in the projects, with partners, subcontractors and suppliers are planned and implemented in accordance with our ethical guidelines and to develop and maintain a good relationship with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for a smooth and well-coordinated handover phase with the client and prepare for the after-sale and service phase together with the service team.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from similar position.
- Long term assignement, with posibilities.
Please send your cv and application to email@example.com and mark it "Project Manager"