If you are a recent graduate or at the start of your Procurement and Supply Chain Management career and want to develop into a successful professional. This could be your opportunity!
We are looking for a candidate whom over time will be an important contributor to strengthen our Procurement team as a Package Responsible Buyer, for ongoing and future projects. Participate in developing strategies and improving processes for modification services projects.
If you are a recent graduate or at the start of your Procurement and Supply Chain Management career and want to develop into a successful professional.
Task as Package Responsible Buyer are, but not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate procurement package team, ensuring compliance to project contract, procedures and instructions.
- Develop and maintain procurement strategy, plans and budget.
- Prepare inquiries, evaluate bids, conduct bid clarification meetings, negotiations, issue purchase order contracts.
- Purchase order follow up ensuring timely delivery of equipment and documentation as well as quality.
- Register risks.
- Handle changes, warranties, invoices and close-out of package.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in relevant field, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Management etc.
- Strong English and Norwegian writing and oral skills.
- Structured and analytic of nature, with an eye for detail yet capable of seeing the bigger picture.
- Positive attitude and commitment to learning and development.
- Ability for independent work, decision making, problem solving and proactive work.
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com and mark the application “PRB trainee”