Contracts & Category Professional – R&D Category
The company department seeks a Contract & Category Professionals with passion for new technology, improvement, immaterial rights and contractual matters. You need to be commercially inclined, able to handle multiple cases at once and have excellent communication skills towards both internal stakeholders and our suppliers.
In the role of Contract & Category Professional you will be given responsibility to manage our R&D category. You will get the chance to practice and develop your supply chain competence through supporting managers leading R&D projects, ensuring proper governance, handling of immaterial rights and developing the contract portfolio. Contracts can range from long term digital project development contracts, joint industry projects and PhD-funding to contracts exploring new business opportunities.
You will provide SCM support to Business Transformation unit, managing a contract portfolio that enable innovation. Daily tasks include analysing and developing the sourcing plan, negotiating each new agreement, execute amendments, renewals and changes to scope of work. The position will report to Supply Chain Manager Digital & Indirect.
Join and become part of a multi-location team of Contracts & Category Professionals.
The position will be located in Stavanger, Oslo or Trondheim and require some mobility with business travel between offices in Oslo, Stavanger and Trondheim.
• Single point of contact for contracts and procurement matters within R&D.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, securing alignment within the company and ensuring compliance with governing principles.
• Manage the R&D contract portfolio, leading the commercial dialog towards the suppliers, executing amendments, renewals, changes to scope of work and rates.
• Manage and review specific project agreements, call-offs’ and purchase orders.
• Lead the development of contract strategies, identifying opportunities to leverage value and mitigate risk. Liaise with Legal for contractual liabilities.
You are a good match for this role if you:
• Have worked with contracts covering Research & Development or related categories
• Have strong cooperative skills and is service-minded
• Already have some negotiation experience
•Have in depth business understanding, with focus on what is best for business
• Know how to communicate, verbally and written, in both Norwegian and English
• Like to work independently and take responsibility for both progress and quality of the work
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the application "Contracts & Category Professional – R&D Category"